Don't Hold Back!

Alright guys! Here is your chance to openly (or anonomously) tell me how you REALLY feel about this blog and how it is coming along. I have heard lots of feedback through the proverbial grapevine since I started it, but I would absolutely love it if I could hear directly from you guys.

A big part of blogging is reader feedback and interaction. Every time you leave me feedback or interact with my blog by liking things, or twitting them, it gives me some idea on how things are going and what can be improved. However, as much as I LOVE the 'likes' and the 'twits' and such, I adore comments as well. Those are the things I don't have to guess with, and those are the things that will allow for me to make this blog SO much better, and much more tailored to all of your reading and viewing needs.

So please, do, leave a comment here for me and be brutally honest! I can take it, good or bad! lay it on me THICK! Just make it low on calories please... I'm ingesting enough of those due to the holidays that are creeping up on us...

If you would prefer to message me privately to let me know your thoughts, you can send an email to me at sadie@rootsthesalon.com if that is more to your liking!

(PS... comments posted here are going to be used for something in the future... something fun... something free... something... oh I have to stop before I say too much.)

Thank you my lovelies,

AND thank you for calling,
♥Sadie

14 Response to "Don't Hold Back!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 29, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    What can I say...you are totally awesome (naturally)!!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM

    What?? Only one comment for you!! Well come on everybody lets tell Madam Sadie the best Receptionist just how awesome she really is..you GO girl!! Commmon fans!!!

  3. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM

    Aww thank you Anonymous!! Reveal thyself so I can give you hugs and cookies and Christmas goodies and looooveee!!

    <3 <3 <3

  4. Anonymous Says:
    December 1, 2010 at 9:53 PM

    They say in the social media circles that it is all about engaging the audience and establishing trust. Not only do you do that, but love your great sense of humour. Always look forward to the updated posts.

  5. Anonymous Says:
    December 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM

    I love your blog! It's interesting and gives me a better insight into roots. I love that your posts are personal and informative :) Keep on rocking

  6. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 2, 2010 at 4:56 AM

    Thank you both for the lovely comments! I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. It's nice to have a place to be able to reach out to all of you in a more personal way, so I am glad to have you reading my rambles! The comments mean a lot to me, so thank you! I will have to get some cookies, chocolate and hugs ready for you!

  7. Anonymous Says:
    December 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM

    Your writing is lively and positive and if you're asking for feedback because you're wondering if your efforts are worthwhile - I think they are.
    I am already a Roots client so I don't need to be drawn in, but perhaps others who hit on the blog are not yet customers.
    The reason I signed up the Facebook page is because of the weekly draw offer, so contests help.

    Keep it coming!

  8. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 2, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    Thank you :) I like to have feedback for multiple reasons as it helps me to gauge the future direction of my projects and where I should be taking them, what I should keep the same, what I should change.

    Also, it's not like I can change my writing style as that is pretty much like a finger print with people, so it's also good to know what people think of that as well.

    I thank you so much for your feedback, and I will keep it coming for sure!

    <3 Sadie

  9. Meghan Parsons Says:
    December 2, 2010 at 7:01 PM

    I love your posts and your blogging style. You are funny and always bring a smile to my face. I was unemployed for a month (Oct/Nov) and your blog was what I read when my job surfing and resume tweaking was burning my brain cells. I look forward to your posts and hope they keep on coming. I wouldn't change a thing! Your looking for brutal honesty and that is what this is. Nothing bad to say at all! You are awesome. I have a few friends that don't even live in town (Fort St. John) but have had wonderful services at Roots while visiting me and they follow your blog too.

  10. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 2, 2010 at 11:36 PM

    Thank you Meghan, what a sweet comment! I was not expecting such 'brutality' from you guys ;)

    That is super cool that you have friends from out of town that not only read the blog, but that come to Roots! Tell them to let me know when they are in next because I would love to get some pictures of them!

    And I'll watch for when you are in too so I can give you high fives and hugs <3

    Thanks again for being so sweet and for reading! As long as you all are reading I will keep posting! Hell, I'd probably be posting anyways, I love doing it, but it's 1000 times more fun and more special with you guys reading xoxox

  11. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 2, 2010 at 11:38 PM

    PS Meghan, I hope the job search Hell is over for you! I know how much that sucks! I went through that for a good long while before Roots took me on, but I'm glad I could make you smile during that most annoying and frustrating time! <3

  12. Anonymous Says:
    December 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM

    I think you're doing a great job mostly. There could be more posts about Crystal-lee though.

  13. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    December 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM

    Haha, noted ;)

  14. Anonymous Says:
    April 16, 2011 at 2:41 AM

    It is my pleasure to say you that all of your articles are amazing and I really love the way drafted each of the sentences. You will be rated 8.75 out of 10. Brilliant work,keep it up. Your sense of grammar is simply outstanding. Carry on the good work.And yes i have book mark your site sadiethereceptionist.blogspot.com .