That's right, I am holding a blog contest. This will be the first of many to come, and I do hope you all participate and enjoy! The more participants, the more contests I will be able to run, and the more fun we will all have.
The first ever Sadie the Receptionist blog contest is going to be a bad hair day contest! I want you to show off your bad hair day, and the best bad hair is going to win a $50 Roots Gift Certificate!
1. Only one entry per person
2. All entrants must submit ONE photo each
3. Your photo must be a frontal shot of your face and your hair
4. Participants who get creative with their photos are most likely to win
5. All entries must be submitted by email only
6. Photos do not have to be professional quality, but do your best to get a nice, clear shot :)
How to Enter:
1. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Put 'I'm having a bad hair day!' as the subject
3. Send the photo as an attatchment
4. Include your full name, phone number and address in the email body
As an added bonus to this contest, I am also having a little side contest to walk hand in hand with this one. I am holding a name draw to win an extra prize for a $30 Roots gift certificate!
See the instructions below on how to get name credits! There is no limit to how many entries you can have.
(you may choose to participate in this side contest only)
1. If you refer someone to enter the main contest, make sure they say you sent them in their submission email. I will add your name in to a draw each time you refer someone. 2 credits each referral.
2. Follow me on Twitter and state you followed it in a comment here with your name. 1 credit
3. Follow my blog on NetworkedBlogs for Facebook and state you followed it in a comment here with your name. 1 credit
4. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (sidebar of blog) and state you followed it in a comment here with your name. 1 credit
4. 'Like' Roots and state you followed it in a comment here with your name. 1 credit
5. Tweet about this contest and link your tweet URL in a comment here. One tweet per day is allowed and will count as a credit. 1 credit
6. Talk about this contest in your own blog, and link to it in the comments of this post. 1 credit
7. Follow Roots on Twitter and state you followed it in a comment here with your name. 1 credit
1. Not from Courtenay? No problem! You can redeem your prize from anywhere! I will personally box up and ship any products you wish to spend your gift certificate on! If you win, I will contact you with the details on how we can arrange it all.
2. Gift certificates are not exchangeable for cash!
That's it folks! Get submitting those bad hair photos!
CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 25th, 2010