Bad Hair Day Contest: VOTE!

Hello my lovelies! It's time to vote! This isn't like an actual election voting process, there are no long lines or miserable people who are sick of standing in said lines. This is just you, me, this blog, and a one click vote that you will cast for your favorite bad hair day candidate!

I have narrowed it down to the top 3 submissions! They were ALL great, and I thank you all for submitting to this contest. I also assure you there will be future contests of this sort with different themes, and I would love to see you all submit again! I had a nice amount of submissions this time, and I hope to double, triple, quadruple and... something it next time around!

So here they are folks, your top three! It's like America's Next Top Model, only better, duh.



Cast away!

VOTING CLOSED! I will post the results later on today! Thanks for voting everyone!

I will be leaving voting open until the 26th, and then I will be announcing the winner and giving you a hint on when the next contest will be... and what the prize will be. Ohhhh lala!

The draw winners will be announced on the 26th as well, so you still have one day to Twit, Blog, Like etc. this blog and our affiliated sites to get some credits to win the $30 gift certificate. For a quick way to do this see the contest post (click me) and just click the links :)

Exccciiiitttting!

Thank you for calling!
♥Sadie

3 Response to "Bad Hair Day Contest: VOTE!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM

    Thank you for putting me in the top three! (its Jenny)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 25, 2010 at 8:31 AM

    YAY!! Thats so awesome! thanks so much, im very excited to be in the top 3 with some bad ass bad hair babes!! * Danielle.

  3. Mikhaila Says:
    November 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

    Haha, these are awesome! :)