Shh, I've been busy...

I have entered a state that I like to title 'Hermitting' the past few days. I have been doing major research on the new age of coding, which I haven't dabbled heavily with for a few years. There are a lot of new codes to fiddle with, and a ton of new ways to do things in the way of building layouts from the ground up. Yes, this is massive geek talk, and yes I've been enjoying the research!


I want to put a new layout on this blog, one that is me to a 't' and one that I can call home. I loved the layout I had when I was blogging for Roots, but yanno, times apparently change and the theme does not fit well anymore. It's all good though, now I can go layout crazy and have fun with it.

As for progress, well, like I said I've been researching. Not much has happened in the way of producing a result, but I feel like I am almost ready to give it a shot.

As for my help wanted ad stalking... it's a pretty dry pond out there in the work force. I don't see a lot of options that are presenting themselves. No call backs, no nothing. I didn't expect to get back on the horse right away as apparently, someone came in the night and kidnapped all of the horses. I can walk though, no matter how far I have to walk, I'll get there. I might have to buy some new shoes along the way, and that is why I'm hoping for odd jobs! Odd jobs = shoe money! Shoe money, in the non metaphorical sense of things means food money, but that's not as much fun.

Just wanted to post a little update! Wish me luck for the rest of this week. Maybe one of those horses will come galloping in, sun rays shining down from the heavens, trumpets playing in the distance... after all that drama, the damn horse better be galloping with a job offer!!

Later folks!

Thanks for reading,
♥Sadie

3 Response to "Shh, I've been busy..."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    February 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM

    Here is hoping you ride that horse across the finish line!

  2. Unknown says:
    February 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

    Sending work vibes your way!

  3. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    February 10, 2011 at 8:24 PM

    Thanks you guys! Good vibes always help!!! ♥