It's Christmas Time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I realize that it doesn't really look like Christmas out there, what with this storm of the centruy that has been upon us for the past three days. I almost feel like we should be having water balloon fights instead of snowball fights... and possibly building mermaids instead of snowmen. However, it IS Christmas Eve and that means we all get to be at home, snuggled up to loved ones (yes that includes pets!), drink warm and delicious drinks and well... just RELAX and take a deep sigh of relief after all that pre-Christmas stuff.

Now I hope you have all been good boys and girls because Santa has already left the North Pole I hear, so finish up what you need to get done and get in that bed and SLEEP! Don't pretend you are sleeping because he KNOWS when you are awake!

I'm off to finish with work and get home so that I can go to bed! I WANT SANTA CLAUSE!!!!!!!!


MERRRRYYYY HO HO!!

Thank you for calling,
♥Sadie

1 Response to "It's Christmas Time!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM

    merry christmas!