Chocolate Face


Well guys, the fact that I don't work in a salon anymore is REALLY starting to show. My eyebrows are heinous, my roots are over an inch long, it is all starting to go downhill.

In an attempt to correct one thing at least, see: skin, I have been applying various face masks that I have acquired from Wal-Mart. They sell these little one time application masks for about a dollar a piece, and they are really fun. I tend to collect all different kinds. Recently I applied a chocolate one and I literally wanted to eat my own face. The smell of delicious chocolate being so close to my nose for a good 20 minutes made me want to wash it off (or you know, lick it off) and go raid a candy store. By raid, I mean deplete them of their entire chocolate supply.

It made my skin feel great, but it was torture considering I
am trying to watch my diet. I certainly don't recommended this one to any of you who are sailing on the diet boat like me, but hey, if you can eat chocolate like it was going out of style, try this mask... just make sure you have a supply of candy bars beside you for after you wash it off.

Just to show you how pathetic my life has become, here is a picture.

I see Roots is having a makeover contest... feel free to nominate this girl *cough*

Thank you for reading this brief update in to the world of me,
♥Sadie




2 Response to "Chocolate Face"

  1. Ma Says:
    March 17, 2011 at 7:51 AM

    OMG Sadie...toooo funny...you look bloody hilarious!!

  2. Sadie the Receptionist says:
    March 17, 2011 at 9:09 AM

    lol thanks mom. They say blogging is all about being honest, so yanno, here is me, being honest.